mom: you haven’t been drinking in college, have you
me: oh don’t worry i’m stone cold sober
what ableism is
- actively making fun of disabled people
- deliberately triggering someone’s mental illnesses (such as doing something to mess with their ocd, or trying to trigger a mood swing if they’re bipolar, trying to trigger a breakdown if they have anxiety issues)
- asking a disabled person to do something they obviously can’t for the sake of humor and cheap laughs
- using them as the butt of a joke
what ableism isn’t
- a teenager calling someone on the internet stupid
so when i was 8 i was in an episode of iCarly and even though i’m 16 now and i have a pixie cut my friends still tell everyone that i was in iCarly.
i pushed another child off a bench and stole her sandwich this is my legacy
i swear taylor swift dated more guys then i have followers on tumblr
I feel sorry your follower count is so low maybe it’s all the slut shaming :(
Imagine everyone who sends you anon hate as a 12 year old superwehrolock fan who didn’t get a good breakfast and can’t find any good apps for their phone. The neighborhood kid across the street doesn’t like them as anything more than a friend, and they are anxious about the 7th grade and what new challenges it will bring.
I really don’t like my handwriting but I’m sharing this with you anyways
hmm, yoga is kind of girly #nohomo
let’s rename it so it sounds manlier and make it just for the bros
for the bros only
thats a bag of chocolate milk
trying to convince myself this bag of chocolate wasn’t relevant and scrolled past it, only to think about it down the dash… what if I didn’t reblog this bag of chocolate milk and lost it forever, only to think about it at the most inopportune times and have no re-reference to re-experience the wonder, that is, bag of chocolate milk.
do you have those memories that are really cringey and you never speak of and something triggers the memory and you want to fucking wash your brain out with bleach
even dead i’m better than u
Really? Because i busted out and you’re still stuck there. Enjoy your very tiny accommodations.